Friday, March 03, 2006

Traffic woes

Mike at Education in Texas lamented yesterday the behavior of some drivers. And as much as the situation he describes irritates me as well, I had an interesting experience this morning:

This break we're on has us in Colorado, west of Denver a little, spending much of our day relaxing in the motel while members of our extended family work their respective jobs. Evenings, of course, are a different tale.

As we drove this morning to meet my wife's sister for lunch, we came up behind a small car with its right-turn signal blinking. For three miles it blinked. When I finally pulled to the left lane to pass the car, I was surprised to read the sticker proudly centered on the rear bumper:




Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home